JOB OFFER ON THE POSITION: MASTER STUDENT– SCHOLARSHIP HOLDER
Name of the position: Master Student– scholarship holder
Number of positions: 1
Name of the employing entity: Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce (JKU)
City: Kielce (Poland)
Link to the entity’s website: www.ujk.edu.pl
Job description: Master Student-scholarship holder in theoretical high energy physics
- Completed bacelor degree in Physics or technical Physics, knowledge of basic Physics;
- good analytical and programming skills;
- good oral and written communication skills in English;
- abilities to work in an international team.
Descriptions of tasks:
We are seeking outstanding candidates with demonstrated accomplishments to work on the theoretical aspects of high energy Physics.
Conditions for granting the research scholarship:
1) candidate’s evaluation during bacelor and master studies;
2) awards for research, scholarships, awards and research experience gained outside the candidate's research unit;
3) competence to realize specified tasks in the research project.
Deadline for submitting applications (date model: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM):
2022-08-31, 23:59 GMT +1
Interviews are expected to be held in the first half of September 2020 .
Form of submitting application:
Applications including all attachments must be prepared in English and submitted electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Master-scholarship position from 2022/10/01 to 2022/07/30 (10 months).
The announced positions will be realized within the project:
Relativistic Hydrodynamics under extreme conditions without semiclassical or gradient expansions,
funded by the National Science Centre. Contract no. UMO-2020/39/D/ST2/02054
Principal Investigator: Dr. Leonardo Tinti
The project is realized in the Institute of Physics at Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce.
The successful candidate is expected to contribute to:
- learn and perform calculations in the framework of Wigner distributions from quantum fields
- analytical and numerical implementations
- comparison with experimental between exact results and hydrodynamics
- active cooperation with other group members
- preparation of publications and presentation of results at conferences
The starting date of the above position is Octoberr 1, 2022
Results of the selection of the successful candidate will be announced no later than September 20, 2022.
The application must include:
- curriculum vitae,
- bachelor degree with grades,
- brief statement of research interests,
- documents/certificates related to “Conditions for granting the research scholarship”
- one letter of reference (to be sent to email@example.com by referees holding at least a PhD degree)
The principal Investigator reserves the right not to select any candidate if he decides that none of the applicants fulfill the requirements specified in this offer.
Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce wishes to reflect the diversity of society and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
Contact Dr. Leonardo Tinti, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Opublikował w BIP:||Wójcik Marcin|
|Data opublikowania:||2022-06-23 09:16:39|
|Data aktualizacji:||2022-06-23 09:16:39|
Liczba wyświetleń strony: 49